What services does Allset Home-Health provide?
What is home health care?
Home health care is a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home for an illness, injury, or disability. Home health care is usually less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as care you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility (SNF).
Examples of skilled home health services include:
- Wound care for pressure sores or a surgical wound
- Patient and caregiver education
- Monitoring serious illness and unstable health status
In general, our goal is to treat an illness or injury. Home health care may help you:
- Get better
- Regain your independence
- Become as self-sufficient as possible
- Maintain your current condition or level of function
- Slow decline
What should I expect from my home health care?
Doctor’s orders are needed to start care. Once your doctor refers you for home health services, Allset Home-Health will schedule an appointment to assess your needs and develop an individual care plan.
Skilled/Private Duty Nursing
- Wound Care
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilator care
- Respiratory treatments
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Gastrostomy (feeding tube) care
- Nasogastric (N-G) tube care
- Medication and injection administration
- Bathroom activity (supporting continence)
- Feeding assistance
- Walking and transferring (ex: moving from bed to wheelchair)
- Healthcare Coordination (appointment management)
- Activities and social engagement
- Grocery List Planning
- Social outings
- Medication reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Extended Care
- Overnight care and reassurance